The Prestige Thermostat is the world's first high-definition, full-color thermostat that redefines what a thermostat can do and how a thermostat can look. Because of its unique on-screen display, Prestige displays information in a way that is easy for you to understand.
Its patented, interview-based setup screens use natural language to ask questions like "What time does the first person wake up in the morning?" to guide you through programming with no need for an owners manual. This not only makes programming a breeze, but also can save you up to 33% on annual heating and cooling bills.
- High-Definition, Full Color Display - visual clarity of the display is 3 times better than typical thermostats
- Graphics - uses a graphical user interface to display information in a way that’s easy to understand
- Simple Touchscreen Technology - no hidden doors or complex buttons
- User-Friendly - consumers rated it 10 times easier to use than other thermostats
- Tri-Lingual - adjust settings to display in English, Spanish or French
- Temperature Control on Demand - sense and make adjustments from anywhere in the home (With Portable Comfort Control)
*Available in HD - High Definition (color) or SK- Standard Definition (black/white)
Portable Comfort Control Thermostat
The Portable Comfort Control is a handheld device that senses temperature wherever it goes - giving you the freedom to make adjustments from anywhere to be comfortable in the rooms where you live.
Plus, in temperature-zoned homes, the Portable Comfort Control can act as a master control for all the zones in the home, providing you with maximum total home comfort, convenience and energy savings.
Take control of your home's comfort with the Portable Comfort Control - only from Honeywell.*
- Ultra-Simple - 98% of homeowners quickly understood how to use it when asked
- Zero Interference - with other wireless devices in the home such as baby monitors or cordless phones
- Built-In Pager - push a button on the thermostat to easily locate the control with an audible noise
- Goes The Distance - works in every home - tested up to 6,500 square feet
- 1-Year Battery Life and 2-Month Warning - gives you plenty of notice
- Built-In Back-Up - in the event that power is lost from the Portable Comfort Control, the thermostat will resume control of your system